Samsung Electronics (KRX: 005930) announced its plans to open 29 interactive Galaxy Experience Spaces worldwide following the February 1 Galaxy Unpacked event.
The locations will include San Francisco, London, Paris, Singapore, and Dubai. These spaces will allow visitors to see and interact with newly unveiled Samsung devices and innovations.
Stephanie Choi, EVP and Head of Marketing of the Mobile Experience Business at Samsung Electronics said, “Introducing innovation is about more than just putting another device in customers’ hands. It’s about giving them an open portal to new experiences, everyday connections, and the opportunity to live out their passions in new ways.”
The flagship Galaxy Experience space will be at 111 Powell Street in San Francisco.
Visitors can participate in interactive exhibit concepts, such as peeking behind the lens of the latest Galaxy camera system, testing the potential of Samsung’s connected ecosystem, or learning about the company’s sustainability efforts.
The space will also showcase Samsung’s Everyday Sustainability vision, demonstrating how Galaxy technologies incorporate environmentally conscious practices.
In addition, Samsung plans to bring the Galaxy Experience to as many people as possible by establishing five Galaxy Experience Spaces and 24 Samsung Stores or pop-ups worldwide.
Galaxy Experience Space venues:
- San Francisco: February 1 – 25 at 111 Powell Street
- London: February 1 – March 12 at Westfield White City
- Paris: February 1 – March 1 at Westfield Les 4 Temps
- Singapore: February 2 – 25 at Gardens by the Bay, West Lawn
- Dubai: February 2 – 28 at Dubai Mall
Galaxy Experience Space in Samsung stores:
- Bangalore: Samsung Opera House
- Bangkok: Central World
- Brussels: Docks Mall
- Dallas: Stonebriar Mall
- Houston: The Galleria
- Kuala Lumpur: Pavilion
- LA: The Americana At Brand
- London: Samsung KX, Oxford Street and Westfield Stratford
- Manila: SM Megamall
- Mexico City: Perisur
- New York: Roosevelt Field
- Palo Alto: Stanford Shopping Center
- Shanghai: Samsung Shanghai Experience Center
- Singapore: Vivo City
- Taipei: Breeze Nanshan
- Tokyo: Galaxy Harajuku
- Toronto: Yorkdale Shopping Centre and Toronto Eaton Centre
Galaxy Experience Space in Pop-up Stores:
- Dusseldorf: Westfield Centro
- Helsinki: Kamppi Mall
- Milano: Il Centro
- Sao Paulo: Eldorado Mall
The company debuted live experiences in New York City and London in August 2022.