Seoul, South Korea - NewJeans' spectacular comeback with "Super Shy" reverberates on the U.S. Billboard Main Chart and international music landscapes.
- U.S. Billboard Hot 100 Chart: "Super Shy" experienced a significant rebound, climbing 11 spots from the previous week to debut at #66 on August 15th. The song has had an exciting chart history, debuting at #66 (July 22), peaking at #48 (August 5), briefly dropping to #77, and spending five consecutive weeks on the chart.
- Billboard 200 album chart: NewJeans' second mini-album, "Get Up," debuted at #1 (Aug. 5), peaked at #12, and has spent three consecutive weeks atop the chart.
- Global Influence: The band's strong performance permeated more than 200 countries/territories worldwide, with "Super Shy" peaking at #5 on the Global (excluding the U.S.) and #7 on the Global 200. This was its fifth consecutive week in the Top 5 and Top 10.
- Other notable tracks: "ETA" continues to gain traction, peaking at #8 on the Global (excluding U.S.), up two spots from last week, and #18 on the Global 200, up ten spots. Other songs from Mini Album 2, including "New Jeans" and "ASAP," are starting to make their mark on the global charts.
- Upcoming Appearance: NewJeans' influence extends to live performances as they are set to perform at Japan's prestigious summer festival, 'Summersonic 2023', in Tokyo on August 19th.
NewJeans' statistical triumphs, both domestically and globally, exemplify their burgeoning success.
Their music resonating across various charts makes their integration into the global music fabric undeniable.
Such a robust statistical presence offers a glimpse into their ever-expanding influence that transcends traditional barriers and resonates with fans worldwide.
This narrative is driven not by mere enthusiasm but by a complex quantifiable track record that reflects the group's artistic maturity and commercial savvy.